Brimore (Kerala state, India) is the base station of the famous peak, Agasthyarkoodam in the Agasthya hills. The Agasthya hill range is famous for its abundance of rare herbs and medicinal plants. There is a tea estate in Brimore, established by Britishers.
How to reach
- Nearest city : Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum) 60 km.
- Nearest airport : Trivandrum International airport 65 km.
- Nearest railway station : Trivandrum Central 59 km.
- Every three hours there are straight buses to Brimoor from Trivandrum central bus-stand.
- Otherwise you can get into any bus going to Palode, get off at Nedumangad, Chullimanoor and get a taxi from there.
|This article related to a location in Thiruvananthapuram district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|