From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brimstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brimstone is an alternative name for sulfur.
It may also refer to:
- Fire and brimstone, an expression of signs of God's wrath in the Bible, or a style of Christian preaching that uses vivid descriptions of judgment and eternal damnation to encourage repentance
- Brimstone (comics), a DC Comics character
- Brimstone (2016 film), an upcoming film
- Brimstone (Preston and Child novel), a 2004 novel by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Brimstone (Parker novel), a 2009 Western novel by Robert B. Parker
- Brimstone (Skinner novel), a novel by British author Alan Skinner
- Brimstone (Transformers), various characters in different Transformers series
- Brimstone (TV series), a supernatural TV series that originally aired on Fox Television in 1998
- Brimstone (missile), an air-to-ground weapon system
- Brimstone moth, a moth of the family Geometridae
- Gonepteryx, a genus of butterflies commonly known as the Brimstones
- Gonepteryx rhamni, a species of Gonepteryx commonly known as the Brimstone or Common Brimstone
- Brimstone, "Blood Laser Barrage", an item in the video game, The Binding of Isaac, and its remake, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Brimstone - Slugterra - Dark Bane Evil secondary Character
- Brimstone and Treacle, a 1976 television play and 1982 film by Dennis Potter
- Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Brimstone Cup, an annual soccer cup
- Brimstone Society, a fictional vampire coven in the video game BloodRayne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brimstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.