Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brimstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brimstone is an alternative name for sulphur, or sulfur.
It may also refer to:
- Fire and brimstone, an expression of signs of God's wrath in the Bible, or a style of Christian preaching that uses vivid descriptions of judgment and eternal damnation to encourage repentance
Arts and media
- Brimstone (DC Comics), several fictional characters
- Brimstone (2016 film), a 2016 western thriller film, written and directed by Martin Koolhoven
- Brimstone (1949 film), a 1949 American Western film
- Brimstone (Preston and Child novel), a 2004 novel by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Brimstone (Parker novel), a 2009 Western novel by Robert B. Parker
- Brimstone (Skinner novel), a novel by British author Alan Skinner
- Brimstone (Transformers), various characters in different Transformers series
- Brimstone (TV series), a supernatural TV series that originally aired on Fox Television in 1998
- Brimstone, "Blood Laser Barrage", an item in the video game, The Binding of Isaac, and its remake, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
- Brimstone Slugterra, Dark Bane Evil secondary character
- Brimstone moth, a moth of the family Geometridae
- Gonepteryx, a genus of butterflies commonly known as the brimstones
- Gonepteryx rhamni, a species of Gonepteryx commonly known as the brimstone or common brimstone
- Brimstone (missile), an air-to-ground weapon system
- Brimstone and Treacle, a 1976 television play and 1982 film by Dennis Potter
- Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Brimstone Cup, an annual soccer cup
- Brimstone Society, a fictional vampire coven in the video game BloodRayne
- Brimstone, the name of the British anti-IED taskforce operational during Operation Herrick
- The Brimstone Angle seiries.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brimstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.