(Redirected from Brimstone (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brimstone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brimstone is an alternative name for sulphur, or sulfur.
It may also refer to:
- Fire and brimstone, an expression of signs of God's wrath in the Bible, or a style of Christian preaching that uses vivid descriptions of judgment and eternal damnation to encourage repentance ——- not encourage but to give reference of warning
Arts and media
- Brimstone (1949 film), a 1949 American Western film
- Brimstone (2016 film), a 2016 western thriller film, written and directed by Martin Koolhoven
- Brimstone (DC Comics), several fictional characters
- Brimstone (Parker novel), a 2009 Western novel by Robert B. Parker
- Brimstone (Preston and Child novel), a 2004 novel by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child
- Brimstone (Skinner novel), a 2010 novel by British author Alan Skinner
- Brimstone (TV series), a supernatural TV series that originally aired on Fox Television in 1998
- Brimstone, song from the album The Valley (2019) by Whitechapel
- Brimstone canary, in the finch family
- Brimstone moth, a moth of the family Geometridae
- Gonepteryx, a genus of butterflies commonly known as the brimstones
- Gonepteryx rhamni, a species of Gonepteryx commonly known as the brimstone or common brimstone
- Brimstone (missile), an air-to-ground weapon system
- Brimstone, Ontario, a community in Caledon, Ontario, Canada
- Brimstone Creek, a river in New York, U.S.
- A character in Laini Taylor's fantasy book series Daughter of Smoke and Bone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brimstone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.