Jump to navigation Jump to search
The corner of Main Street (left) and Walnut Street (right)
Carroll County's location in Indiana
|Elevation||722 ft (220 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||431531|
Bringhurst is located less than a mile south of the larger community of Flora along the Winamac Southern Railway. Indiana State Road 75 runs north and south along the town's west side. Bringhurst is at .
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Bringhurst, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-10.
- "Carroll County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 3 September 2014. Retrieved 28 August 2014.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. p. 76. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
...received its present name for Colonel Bringhurst of Logansport.
- "Libraries". Carroll County, IN. Retrieved 4 March 2018.
|This Carroll County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|