||This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2016)
Bringing It All Back Home – Again is an EP by American psychedelic rock band The Brian Jonestown Massacre, released in 1999 by record label Which?
The album's title is a play on the Bob Dylan album Bringing It All Back Home.
The song "Arkansas" is a slightly reworked cover of a Charles Manson song found on Lie: The Love & Terror Cult.
Until 2012, this EP was the last release to feature Matt Hollywood, who left the band following an onstage argument, footage of which can be seen in the documentary film Dig!.
- "The Way It Was" – 2:50
- "Mansion in the Sky" – 2:19
- "Reign On" – 4:31
- "The Godspell According to A. A. Newcombe" – 3:18
- "All Things Great & Small" – 3:06
- "Arkansas Revisited" – 13:26
- Sam McCall/Resin Recording