(Redirected from Brisa (disambiguation))
|Related names||Briseida, Briza|
Brisa or Briza may refer to:
- Brisa Roché, American singer-songwriter
- Companies and brands
- Brisa - Auto-estradas de Portugal S.A., a Portuguese company that manages several highway systems
- Brisa drink, a soft drink produced in Madeira, Portugal by Empresa de Cervejas da Madeira
- Brisa, a Sabancı Group company in Turkey, the official producer and distributor of Bridgestone tyres from Japan
- Kia Brisa, a car built by Kia Motors, based in the Mazda Famillia
- Dodge Brisa, a Venezuelan car model produced by the MMC Automoritz S.A.
- Gruta Brisa Azul, a cave in the Azores.
- Brisa, a north-easterly wind which blows on the coast of South America or an east wind which blows on Puerto Rico during the trade wind season
- Brisa, the north-easterly monsoon in the Philippines
- Briza, a genus of grasses, native to northern temperate regions
- Breeze (disambiguation)
- Las Brisas Observatory
- Brisas Hotels and Resorts
- Cerro Quiabuc-Las Brisas Natural Reserve
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.