Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brisbane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brisbane is the capital city of Queensland, Australia.
Brisbane may also refer to:
- HMAS Brisbane (1915) a Town-class light cruiser launched in 1915 and decommissioned in 1935
- HMAS Brisbane (D 41), a Perth-class guided missile destroyer launched in 1966 and decommissioned in 2001
- HMAS Brisbane (DDG 41), a Hobart-class air warfare destroyer commissioned in 2018
- SS Brisbane (1874)
- Lady Brisbane, cruise ship
- Brisbane (lunar crater)
- Electoral district of Brisbane (disambiguation)
- HMAS Brisbane (naval base), a naval base operated in Brisbane between 1940 and 1942
- Brisbane, a book by Matthew Condon
- Brisbane, a variant of the Athlon 64 X2 CPU core
- City of Brisbane, local government area
- Brisbane central business district, of Brisbane, Queensland
- Brisbane Ranges National Park, in Victoria
- Brisbane Water National Park, in New South Wales
- Brisbane County, New South Wales, Australia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brisbane.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.