Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brisk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brisk may refer to:
- Brest, Belarus (Brest-Litovsk) Brisk (בריסק) is the city's name in Yiddish
- Brisk tradition and Soloveitchik dynasty, a school of Jewish thought originated by the Soloveitchik family of Brest (see also Brisker method)
- Brisk (beverage), an iced tea soft drink produced by a joint venture between the Pepsi-Lipton Company and Unilever
- BRISK, an Italian biotechnology company, specializing in surgical devices
- Briska 8, a high-speed electric train designed by Serb engineers for the Moscow metro
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brisk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.