Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brisk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brisk may refer to:
- Brest, Belarus (Brest-Litovsk) Brisk (בריסק) is the city's name in Yiddish
- Brisk tradition and Soloveitchik dynasty, a school of Jewish thought originated by the Soloveitchik family of Brest (see also Brisker method)
- Brisk (drink), an iced tea soft drink produced by a joint venture between the Pepsi-Lipton Company and Unilever
- BRISK, an Italian biotechnology company, specializing in surgical devices
- Briska 8, a high-speed electric train designed by Serb engineers for the Moscow metro
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brisk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.