|Members||Lise Karlsnes |
Claus Heiberg Larsen
Their debut album Jeans for Onassis was released in 2000, sold 130,000 copies, gathered four Spellemannprisen and gave Briskeby and their front vocalist Lise Karlsnes, a comet start in the music industry. In 2013 the band gave a series of gigs after five years out of business. The band's name is derived from the neighbourhood where their rehearsal room was located. It received some international attention after it toured as supporting act for A-ha in 2000.
- Lise Karlsnes (vocals)
- Bjørn Bergene (guitar)
- Claus Heiberg Larsen (drums)
- Bård Helgeland (bass)
- 2000: Four times Spellemannprisen in the categories best Pop band, this years Artist, Newcomer and Song, for the album Jeans for Onassis and the tune "Propaganda"
- 2000: Jeans for Onassis (Mercury Records)
- 2003: Tonight, Captain? (Universal Music, Mercury Records)
- 2005: Jumping On Cars (Universal Music)
- 1999: Song to Whisper (EP)
- 2000: "Propaganda" (single)
- 2001: "Wide Awake" (single)
- 2002: "Hey Harvey" (Norwegian radio single)
- 2002: Cellophane Eyes (Norwegian radio single)
- 2003: Hey Baby (single)
- 2003: Hallelujah (Norwegian radio single)
- 2005: Miss You Like Crazy (single)
- 2005: Joe Dallesandro feat. Ken Stringfellow (Norwegian radio single)
- 2006: Bobby, Come Back (Norwegian radio single)
- 2015: Rookie Mistakes
- Kristiansen, Sandra Marie (2013-09-25). "Helt tilfeldig at Lise Karlsnes ble vokalist i Briskeby" (in Norwegian). TV2. Retrieved 2015-04-03.
- Bjørnstad, Guro Havro (2012-12-20). ""Briskeby" gjør comeback - med en konsert" (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. Retrieved 2015-04-03.