Bristol Township, Kendall County, Illinois
Location in Kendall County
Kendall County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||28.7 sq mi (74 km2)|
|• Land||28.31 sq mi (73.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.39 sq mi (1.0 km2) 1.36%|
|Elevation||640 ft (195 m)|
|• Density||926.6/sq mi (357.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0428711|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 28.7 square miles (74 km2), of which 28.31 square miles (73.3 km2) (or 98.64%) is land and 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2) (or 1.36%) is water.
The township is named after the Bristol family.
Cities and towns
The township is governed by an elected Town Board of a Supervisor and four Trustees. The Township also has an elected Assessor, Clerk, and Highway Commissioner.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Bristol Township, Kendall County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-02-20.
- Illinois Regional Archives Depository System. "Name Index to Illinois Local Governments". Illinois State Archives. Illinois Secretary of State.
||Big Rock Township, Kane County||Sugar Grove Township, Kane County||Aurora Township, Kane County|
|Little Rock Township||Oswego Township|
|Fox Township||Kendall Township|
|This Kendall County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|