|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain usually refers to:
Britain may also refer to:
- Britain (place name)
- Britain, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the U.S.
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- New Britain, the largest island in the Bismarck Archipelago of Papua New Guinea
- New Britain, Connecticut, a city in Connecticut, U.S.
- SS Great Britain, a passenger steamship launched in 1843 and retired in 1886
- Great Britain, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive, built in 1892 and retired in 1914
- Captain Britain, a Marvel Comics superhero
- For Britain, a far-right minor political party in the United Kingdom, founded in 2017
- Great Britain (play), by Richard Bean
- Terminology of the British Isles
- British Isles
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Brittany (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Brittonic languages
- British (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- Little Britain, a British character-based sketch show first broadcast on BBC radio in 2000
- All pages beginning with "Britain"
- All pages with a title containing Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.