From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain usually refers to either:
Britain may also refer to:
- Britain (place name)
- Great Britain, by playwright Richard Bean
- National sports teams of the United Kingdom
- Captain Britain, a Marvel Comics superhero
- SS Great Britain, a passenger steamship launched in 1843 and retired in 1886
- Great Britain, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive, built in 1892 and retired in 1914
- Terminology of the British Isles
- British Isles
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- British (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- New Britain (disambiguation)
- United Kingdom (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Britain"
- All pages with titles containing Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.