Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain usually refers to:
- Great Britain, an island in Western Europe
- United Kingdom, a sovereign state comprising the island of Great Britain, the north-eastern part of the island of Ireland and many smaller islands
- Roman Britain, a former Roman province corresponding roughly to modern day England and Wales
- Breton, a region in France that gave origin to the word Britain during the Roman time.
Britain may also refer to:
- Britain (place name)
- Britain, Virginia, an unincorporated community in the United States of America
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- New Britain, the largest island in the Bismarck Archipelago of Papua New Guinea
- New Britain, Connecticut, a city in Connecticut, United States of America
- SS Great Britain, a passenger steamship launched in 1843 and retired in 1886
- Great Britain, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive, built in 1892 and retired in 1914
- Captain Britain, a Marvel Comics superhero
- For Britain, a far-right minor political party in the United Kingdom, founded in 2017
- Great Britain (play), by Richard Bean
- Terminology of the British Isles
- British Isles
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Brittany (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Brittonic languages
- British (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- Little Britain, a British character-based sketch show first broadcast on BBC radio in 2000
- All pages beginning with "Britain"
- All pages with a title containing Britain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.