From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Britain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britain may refer to:
- United Kingdom, a sovereign state
- Great Britain, an island
- National sports teams of the United Kingdom
- Britain (place name)
- Kingdom of Great Britain, a sovereign state from 1707 to 1800
- Britain, Virginia, United States
- SS Great Britain, a passenger steamship launched in 1843 and retired in 1886
- Great Britain, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive, built in 1892 and retired in 1914
- Terminology of the British Isles
- British Isles
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Brittany (disambiguation)
- Brit (disambiguation)
- Britten (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- British (disambiguation)
- Great Britain (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Britain"
- All pages with titles containing Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.