Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre
The Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre (BICOM) is a UK-based organisation which acts to promote awareness of Israel and the Middle East in the United Kingdom. BICOM publishes materials such as briefings and a journal, Fathom, covering the history, economy, culture and politics of Israel, Middle East peace plans, terrorism in the Middle East, UK-Israel relations and foreign policy.
We Believe in Israel
We Believe in Israel is BICOM's pro-Israel advocacy organization in the United Kingdom. The current director is former Labour councillor and pro-Israel activist Luke Akehurst. We Believe in Israel provides learning materials to both the Board of Deputies of British Jews and the United Synagogue, who together represent a large percentage of British Jews.
- "About". Britain Israel Communications & Research Centre. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Why non-Jewish Luke's family has always given support to Israel". Jewish Telegraph.
- "We Believe in Israel Essay 2 - Zionism and the foundation of the State of Israel". United Synagogue.
- "Constituent Members". Jewish Leadership Council. Archived from the original on 2015-07-02. Retrieved 2015-06-08.
- We Believe in Israel. "Core Values". We Believe in Israel.
- We Believe in Israel. "Call on the Co-op Group to end their boycott of certain Israeli companies". We Believe in Israel. Retrieved 2 Jul 2015.
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|