Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre
|Mission||"advancing a more supportive environment for Israel in Britain"|
The Britain Israel Communications and Research Centre (BICOM) is a UK-based organisation which acts to promote awareness of Israel and the Middle East in the United Kingdom. BICOM publishes materials on the history, economy, culture and politics of Israel, Middle East peace plans, terrorism in the Middle-East, UK-Israel relations and foreign policy.
We Believe in Israel
We Believe in Israel is a BICOM's pro-Israel advocacy organization in the United Kingdom. It provides learning materials to both the Board of Deputies of British Jews and The United Synagogue, who together represent a large percentage of British Jews.
- "About". Britain Israel Communications & Research Centre. Retrieved 21 November 2013.
- "Why non-Jewish Luke's family has always given support to Israel". Jewish Telegraph.
- "We Believe in Israel Essay 2 - Zionism and the foundation of the State of Israel". United Synagogue.
- "Constituent Members". Jewish Leadership Council.
- We Believe in Israel. "Core Values". We Believe in Israel.
- We Believe in Israel. "Call on the Co-op Group to end their boycott of certain Israeli companies". We Believe in Israel. Retrieved 2 Jul 2015.
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|