From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Britannica or britannica in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Britannica is the Encyclopædia Britannica, a general knowledge English-language encyclopaedia.
Britannica may also refer to:
- Biographia Britannica, a multi-volume biographical compendium
- Insecta Britannica Diptera, a seminal work of entomology by Francis Walker
- Malayalam Britannica, a reference work in the Malayalam language
- Monumenta Historica Britannica, an incomplete work by Henry Petrie, the Keeper of the Records of the Tower of London
- Musica Britannica, an authoritative national collection of British music
- Papyrus Larousse Britannica, a Greek language encyclopedia
- Classis Britannica, a provincial naval fleet of the navy of ancient Rome
- Felis Britannica, the UK national sub-federation of the Fédération Internationale Féline
- Inula britannica, a plant species
- Pax Britannica, the period of relative peace in Europe and the world (1815–1914)
- Undichna britannica, a fish-fin, or fish-swimming fossil trackway left as a fossil impression on a substrate
- Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc., the publisher of the Encyclopædia Britannica
- Britannia (disambiguation)
- Britannic (disambiguation)
- Britannicus (AD 41–AD 55), the son of the Roman emperor Claudius
- All pages with a title containing Britannica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britannica.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.