British Association of Clinical Anatomists
|Purpose||Clinical anatomy in the UK|
|Affiliations||American Association of Clinical Anatomists|
- It was founded on 7 July 1977.
The Association holds two professional meetings each year dedicated to advancing the understanding of Clinical Anatomy. It also contributes editorial content to the journal Clinical Anatomy. Its mission is to achieve excellence in clinical anatomy for all health professionals and those engaged in teaching or research on the subject.
- "THE BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF CLINICAL ANATOMISTS". liv.ac.uk. Archived from the original on 11 May 2014. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "British Association of Clinical Anatomists" (PDF). pubmedcentralcanada.ca. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "British Association Of Clinical Anatomists". charitychoice.co.uk. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- "British Association Of Clinical Anatomists". totalgiving.co.uk. Retrieved 22 March 2014.