From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from British Bulldog (disambiguation))
British Bulldog may refer to:
- British Bulldog, an alternative name for the Bulldog.
- The British Bulldog revolver, a type of revolver popular in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
- British Bulldog (game), a tag-based game played mainly in the United Kingdom.
- The British Bulldogs, a professional wrestling tag-team of two British cousins (Davey Boy Smith and Dynamite Kid).
- Davey Boy Smith, the professional wrestler known in singles competition as "The British Bulldog"
- The Great Britain national Australian rules football team, nicknamed the "British Bulldogs"
- Old English Bulldog, an extinct breed
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title British Bulldog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.