This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2016)
|Focus||Keep the United Kingdom within the European Union to prevent Brexit|
|United Kingdom and Isle of Man|
|Part of a series of articles on|
Glossary of terms
|EU portal · UK portal|
British Influence, formally the Centre for British Influence Through Europe, was an independent, cross-party, pro-single market foreign affairs think tank based in the United Kingdom, founded in 2012 to make the case for the European Union amid increasing calls for British withdrawal from the EU. It appointed Danny Alexander (Liberal Democrat), Kenneth Clarke (Conservative) and Peter Mandelson (Labour) as joint presidents ahead of a possible 2017 referendum. In 2016 it changed its name to The Influence Group and advised UK businesses on the single market.
It ran the "Our Biggest Market" campaign  of small business leaders who wanted Britain to remain the European Union. It published a daily email of news and views on Britain's relationship with the EU entitled "Europewatch". The group ran the "Future of Europe Forum" of leading British MPs, Peers, businessmen and former diplomats to push the UK's EU reform agenda.
In 2013 the group published a manifesto, written by MPs, Peers, former diplomats and businessmen, entitled "Better Off in a Better Europe".
In 2016 the group changed its name to "The Influence Group" which advised UK businesses on the single market.
- "The EU referendum campaign groups: who's In and who's Out?". www.newstatesman.com. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Reuters Editorial. "UK think-tank plans legal challenge over Europe single market access". U.K. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
|author=has generic name (help)
- "Why you haven't heard of the five most important (only) pro-European movements". www.newstatesman.com. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Watt, Holly (21 December 2014). "Lord Mandelson and Ken Clarke unite to warn of risks to Britain in leaving EU". ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- Watt, Nicholas (21 December 2014). "Pro-EU campaign drafts in Ken Clarke, Danny Alexander and Mandelson". the Guardian. Retrieved 17 July 2018.
- "British Influence | The Influence Group – The 'Re-Think Tank'". Influencegroup.org.uk. 20 June 2014. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- Biggest, Our. "Our Biggest Market". Our Biggest Market. Retrieved 11 November 2016.
- "Manifesto British Influence". British Influence. 5 October 2013. Archived from the original on 5 October 2013. Retrieved 29 October 2018.
- "The Influence Group Limited - Overview Company number 10217152". Companies House (UK). 5 June 2018. Retrieved 29 October 2018.