British Journal of Cancer
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Br. J. Cancer, BJC|
|Edited by||Adrian L Harris|
|After 12 months|
|License||CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0 (1999+)|
The British Journal of Cancer a twice-monthly professional medical journal of Cancer Research UK (a registered charity in the United Kingdom), published on their behalf by the Nature Publishing Group (a division of Macmillan Publishers Ltd).
The British Journal of Cancer (BJC) provides a forum for clinicians and scientists to communicate original research findings that have relevance to understanding the etiology of cancer and to improving patient treatment and survival. Once accepted, papers are published in print and online.
Full research papers and short communications are published under five broad headings:
- Clinical studies
- Translational therapeutics
- Molecular diagnostics
- Genetics and genomics
The journal is indexed in:
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Oncology". 2014 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Sciences ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2015.
- Official website
- Cancer Research UK- General Portal (for the General Public)
- Cancer Research UK- Scientific Portal (for scientists and medical professionals)
- Cancer Research UK- Cancer Help Page (general information about cancer)