British Legion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
British Legion could refer to:
- The Royal British Legion, a large British charity that provides support to armed forces' veterans, known as the British Legion until 1971
- The British Legion Volunteer Police Force The Force was formed on 6 October 1938, and was entitled The British Legion Volunteer Police Force. It was disbanded on 15 October 1938, some ten days later.
- The British Legion (American Revolution), a British provincial regiment that served in the American Revolutionary War
- The British Legions which served against Spain in South America's independence wars.
- The British Legion (1835), officially the Auxiliary Legion, a British expeditionary force sent to Spain in 1835 to serve in the First Carlist War
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.