British NorthWest Airlines
|Hubs||Blackpool International Airport|
|Headquarters||Blackpool International Airport, England, United Kingdom|
|Key people||Robert Murgatroyd|
British NorthWest Airlines was an airline based at Blackpool International Airport.
British North West Airlines Limited (traded as British NorthWest Airlines) was incorporated in October 2001, the airline had a Civil Aviation Authority Type B Operating licence (they were permitted to carry passengers, cargo and mail on aircraft with fewer than 20 seats and/or weighing less than 10 tonnes). In December 2006, according to the airlines website, the airline had ceased trading on scheduled services.
The airline operated scheduled services to:
- Belfast (Belfast City Airport)
- Blackpool (Blackpool International Airport)
- Isle of Man (Isle of Man Airport)
These routes have been passed over to Manx2, which is now known as Citywing.
The British NorthWest Airlines fleet consisted of the following aircraft:
-  British NorthWest Airlines[dead link]
-  Information to British Northwest Airlines about transferring to manx2