British Poultry Council
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with British Egg Industry Council.
|Purpose||Poultry meat in the UK|
In March 2016 it was announced that the council would be put in charge of the code on chicken-farming from 27th April 2016. It has produced new non-statutory guidance on how to comply with the legislation. 
- "Poultry council: Britain short on chick sexers". United Press International. 4 March 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- Gyton, G (27 March 2015). "Europe gains new poultry association". GlobalMeatNews.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "New chief executive for the British Poultry Council". Farmers Weekly. 21 May 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "North Yorkshire students receive poultry industry scholarships". The Northern Echo. 22 February 2014. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Animal welfare guidance to be scrapped by Conservative ministers". Independent. 26 March 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2016.