British Speedway Championship
The British Speedway Championship. is an annual motorcycle speedway competition open to British national speedway riders. The winner of the event becomes the British Speedway Champion. It has been open in the past to riders from British dominions and was dominated in its early years by riders from New Zealand such as Barry Briggs and Ivan Mauger. In the first dozen finals, it was only won twice by a British born rider, both times by Peter Craven.
|2.||Barry Briggs ()||11||6||4||1|
|3.||Ivan Mauger ()||6||4||2|
- British Speedway Under 18 Championship
- British Speedway Under 21 Championship
- Speedway in the United Kingdom
- "British Final Roll of Honour". BSPA.
- 2007 British Final Match Programme