British Square (Zagreb)
Britanski trg (British Square) is a public square in the city of Zagreb, Croatia. It is one of the few remaining squares to include an open-air farmers' marketplace with fresh fruit, vegetables and other foods brought directly from farms, and is a revered urban area among the population of Zagreb. Britanski trg is located along Ilica Street, a few blocks west from the main city square, Ban Jelačić Square. It is also a transport hub—it is an endpoint for several bus lines, while the city tram lines 6 and 11 stop on its south side. The square itself is convenient for access to several elite upscale neighborhoods of Zagreb, such as Pantovčak and Zelengaj. The open air market is held daily from early morning until about noon, and an antiques fair is held at the square each Sunday.
- Shaun Madison. "Britanski trg, Croatia". Mbendi.com. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Britanski Trg Market". VegGuide.Org. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Britanski trg: nastanak i urbani status". Hart.hr. 2004-02-13. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Regular Tram Services" (PDF). Zagrebački električni tramvaj. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "Britanski trg". karte.hr. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Britanski Trg (British Square) | Absolute World - Croatia". Absolute-croatia.com. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
- "Markets Farmer's Market - Britanski trg - Shopping in Zagreb - In Your Pocket city guide - essential travel guides to cities in Croatia". Inyourpocket.com. Retrieved 2010-02-25.
|This City of Zagreb geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|