British Steel may refer to :
- British Steel Corporation (BSC), formed in 1967 through the nationalisation of UK steel companies
- British Steel plc, formed 1988 through the privatisation of British Steel Corporation
- British Steel Ltd, formed 2016 from the sale of the long products division of Tata Steel Europe (former British Steel plc business) to Greybull Capital.
- British Steel (album), sixth album by the British heavy metal band Judas Priest, released on 14 April 1980
- British Steel (yacht), 59 ft ketch used for a circumnavigation of the globe by Chay Blyth in 1970-71
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title British Steel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.