British business group
A British Business Group (BBG) is an association or club of expatriate British business people. The aims of the group are typically to encourage trade with the host country and to provide a social environment for business networking. Typically a BBG will organize trade missions, lectures and social functions. Many BBGs fulfill a charitable role, although that is not a primary function.
List of Typical British Business Groups
- United States 
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai & Northern Emirates
- Greece, British and Commonwealth Business and Professional Group of Thessaloniki
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Chennai, India
- Vietnam 
Notes and references
- Example constitution, Jeddah BBG, Saudi Arabia
- The Middle East Association
- UK Trade & Investment: International Business, Exporting from the UK, Investing in the UK
- British Business Connection, britishbusinessconnection.com
- Abu Dhabi British Business Group, britishbusiness.org.
- Bangladesh British Business Group, bbg.org.bd.
- British and Commonwealth Business and Professional Group of Thessaloniki, Northern Greece, uknet.gr.
- Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, British Business Group, bbg-jed.org.
- Libya British Business Group, britishembassy.gov.uk.
- Macedonia British Business Group, bbgm.co.uk.
- The Hindu Business Line : British Business Group launched
- Official BBG Chennai Website by Social Beat