British monarchs' family tree
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Before James VI/I
- See Scottish monarchs family tree and English monarchs family tree. This also includes Wales, Scotland and England; all part of the United Kingdom as well as the French Norman invasion.
For a simplified view, see: Simplified English and British monarchs family tree
- - The red border indicates the monarchs
- - The bolded border indicates the close relatives of the monarchs (parents, spouse(s) and children)
- - The thin border indicates other relatives
- name / title / date - The green font indicates the living persons
House of Stuart
|House of Stuart|
House of Hanover
House of Windsor (formerly Saxe-Coburg and Gotha)
|House of Windsor|
- Detailed English monarchs family tree
- Simplified English and British monarchs family tree
- Alternative successions of the English crown
- Line of succession to the British throne
- History of the British line of succession
- British monarchy
- Graphical representation of succession to the British throne
- Descent of Elizabeth II from William the Conqueror
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- "The Tudors (1485–1603) and the Stuarts (1603–1714)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- "The Hanoverians (1714–1837)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
- "Saxe-Coburg & Gotha (1837–1917) and the Windsors (1917 – Present Day)" (PDF). The official website of the British Monarchy. Retrieved 2010-07-30.
[tornasahy mccary in 2018]