(Redirected from Brittanny)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Brittany or Bretagne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brittany is a historical province of France. It may also refer to the following affiliation:
- Duchy of Brittany, an historical administrative unit
- Brittany (administrative region), the present-day administrative region of Brittany, in France, which is smaller than the historical province of Brittany
Brittany may also refer to:
- Brittany (dog), a breed of dog
- Brittany, Louisiana, a community in the United States
- French Brittany (dog), a breed of dog
- Brittany (name), a feminine name (variants include Britnee, Britney, Brittney)
- SS Brittany, one of a number of ships
- Brittany Apartment Building, Cincinnati, Ohio
- "Britney/Brittany", an episode of Glee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brittany.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.