From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Britten or britten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benjamin Britten (1913–1976) was an English composer, conductor and pianist.
Britten may also refer to:
- Britten (surname)
- 4079 Britten, an outer main-belt asteroid
- Benjamin Britten (train)
- Britten Inlet, an ice-filled inlet on Monteverdi Peninsula, Antarctica
- Britten Motorcycle Company, a New Zealand motorcycle company founded by John Britten
- Britten V1000, a motorcycle designed by John Britten
- The Benjamin Britten High School, a high school in Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
- Britten-Norman, a British aircraft manufacturer
- Brittan, a surname
- Britain (disambiguation)
- Brittain (disambiguation)
- Briton (disambiguation)
- Brython, a pre-Roman inhabitant of Great Britain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Britten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.