Brixey is a small unincorporated community in northern Ozark County, Missouri, USA. It is 1.6 miles (2.6 km) south of Route 95 on Route N or about 10 miles (16 km) north of Gainesville.
Post office sign on the porch of the Brixey store
A post office called Brixey has been in operation since 1917. The zip code is 65618. A variant spelling was "Brixy". The community takes its name from nearby Brixey Creek
- ^ a b c Rockbridge, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1973
- ^ a b U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Brixey
- ^ Ava, Missouri, 30x60 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1985
- ^ "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- ^ US Zip Codes
- ^ "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.