Type of site
|Social web reader|
|Available in||English, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Korean|
Its features included allowing users to create lists to organize followers, showing user the full in-line links from URL shortening services and showing photos from photo sharing services. It was described as FriendFeed for Twitter.
- "Brizzly Adds Facebook - Aims to be The Blogger.com of Social Media (2000 Invites Below!)". Readwriteweb.com. 2009-10-05. Archived from the original on 2009-10-31. Retrieved 2009-10-28.
- MG Siegler (2009-09-21). "Brizzly: Faster, Better, More Open". Techcrunch.com. Retrieved 2009-10-27.
- AOL. "AOL acquires social software start up Thing Labs".
- Siegler, M. G. "Brizzly: A Twitter Reader From The People Who Brought You Google Reader". Retrieved 12 August 2016.
- "Brizzly – Making Twitter More Like Friendfeed". CenterNetworks. Archived from the original on 2009-09-10. Retrieved 2009-10-27.
- "Brizzly now open to the public (and other big news) - Thing Labs, Inc". Thing Labs, Inc. 2009-11-20. Archived from the original on November 23, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-21.
- Brizzly is shutting the cave door
- "Hi, Techcrunch Here with an Amazing New Product, Brizzly".