From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up broach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broach may refer to:
- Broaching (metalworking), a machining operation that uses a metalworking tool with a series of chisel points mounted on one piece of steel
- Broach (sailing), a sudden instability in the heading of a sailboat when sailing downwind
- BROACH warhead, an advanced multi-stage warhead developed by a consortium of British companies
- Broach spire, a spire that starts on a square base and is carried up to a tapering octagonal spire by means of triangular faces
- Barbed broach, a dental instrument
- Chris Broach (born 1976), American musician in the band Braid
- Elise Broach (born 1963), American author
- Brooch, a decorative item designed to be attached to garments
- Bharuch, also known as "Broach", a city and district in south Gujarat state in India
- Broache (surname), an early variant of the more common contemporary names Broach and Broche
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.