Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up broach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broach may refer to:
- Broaching (metalworking), a machining operation that uses a metalworking tool with a series of chisel points mounted on one piece of steel
- Broach (sailing), a sudden instability in the heading of a sailboat when sailing downwind
- BROACH warhead, an advanced multi-stage warhead developed by a consortium of British companies
- Broach spire, a spire that starts on a square base and is carried up to a tapering octagonal spire by means of triangular faces
- Barbed broach, a dental instrument
- Chris Broach (born 1976), American musician in the band Braid
- Elise Broach (born 1963), American author
- Brooch, a decorative item designed to be attached to garments
- Bharuch, also known as "Broach", a city and district in south Gujarat state in India
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.