Broad Green Pictures
|Founded||2014; 5 years ago|
|Subsidiaries||Mister Smith Entertainment (45%)|
Broad Green Pictures is an American film production and financing company. It was founded in 2014 by CEO Gabriel Hammond and Chief Creative Officer, Daniel Hammond. On August 2, 2017, the company shut down its entire production division after a string of box office disappointments.
On February 25, 2015, Broad Green Pictures acquired a 45% stake in David Garrett’s London-based sales and distribution outfit, Mister Smith Entertainment. Adam Keen, former VP of Warner Bros. was hired on March 25, 2015 to take the job as head of publicity. In April 2015, Christopher Tricario was hired as EVP of business affairs and general counsel. That same month Jeremy Fuchs as the technology officer. In May 2015, Travis Reid was named the president of theatrical distribution. That same month, Dylan Wiley was hired as the president of specialty releasing. In July 2015, Marc Danon joined the company as the president of acquisitions and co-productions, leaving his job as acquisitions and business development senior VP for Lionsgate. On September 3, 2015, Alix Madigan was hired as head of creative affairs, she left Anonymous Content's executive and a staff producer job. She has since left the company, and Broad Green Pictures hired Matt Alvarez as President of Production. Matt Alvarez is a producer of Straight Outta Compton, Ride Along, and Ride Along 2.
|June 19, 2015||Eden|
|July 10, 2015||10,000 km|
|July 24, 2015||Samba|
|August 21, 2015||Learning to Drive|
|September 2, 2015||A Walk in the Woods|
|September 4, 2015||Break Point|
|September 25, 2015||99 Homes|
|October 23, 2015||I Smile Back|
|November 11, 2015||10 Days in a Madhouse|
|November 13, 2015||Song of Lahore|
|March 4, 2016||Knight of Cups|
|April 1, 2016||The Dark Horse|
|April 15, 2016||Green Room||produced by; distributed by A24|
|May 13, 2016||Last Days in the Desert|
|June 24, 2016||The Neon Demon||co-distribution with Amazon Studios|
|July 15, 2016||The Infiltrator|
|September 23, 2016||The Dressmaker||co-distribution with Amazon Studios|
|October 7, 2016||Voyage of Time|
|October 21, 2016||Zombies|
|November 23, 2016||Bad Santa 2||co-production with Miramax|
|March 17, 2017||Song to Song|
|May 26, 2017||Buena Vista Social Club: Adios|
|July 14, 2017||Wish Upon||co-distribution with Orion Pictures|
|September 8, 2017||The Good Catholic||co-production with Pigasus Pictures|
|November 22, 2017||Just Getting Started||co-production with Entertainment One and Endurance Media|
|January 19, 2018||Step Sisters||produced by; distributed by Netflix|
|June 22, 2018||Brain on Fire|
- Jaafar, Ali (25 February 2015). "Broad Green Pictures Acquires 45% Stake In David Garrett's Mister Smith Entertainment". Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- "Broad Green Pictures - New Movies & Future Releases". Broad Green Pictures. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- Lang, Brent (2 August 2017). "Broad Green Kills Production Division, Lays Off 15 Employees After String of Flops". Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- Lang, Brent (March 25, 2015). "Adam Keen Leaves Warner Bros. to Run Publicity at Broad Green". Retrieved April 9, 2015.
- Lowe, Kinsley (April 21, 2015). "Broad Green Pictures Hires Christopher Tricarico As EVP Biz Affairs". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Pendersen, Erik (April 30, 2015). "Broad Green Sets Jeremy Fuchs As Tech Chief". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Busch, Anita (May 19, 2015). "Travis Reid Named President Of Distribution At Broad Green Pictures". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Hipes, Patrick (May 7, 2015). "Broad Green Hires Dylan Wiley To Run Specialty Releasing". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Busch, Anita (July 9, 2015). "Marc Danon Leaves Lionsgate For President Post At Broad Green Pictures". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved February 17, 2016.
- Jaafar, Ali (September 3, 2015). "Alix Madigan Joins Broad Green Pictures From Anonymous Content". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 4, 2015.
- McNary, Dave (2016-06-01). "Alix Madigan Departs Broad Green as Head of Creative Affairs". Variety. Retrieved 2016-11-15.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (September 14, 2016). "Broad Green Taps Lionsgate's Richard Fay As President Of Distribution In Wake Of Travis Reid Departure". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 18, 2016.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (August 31, 2016). "Broad Green's Head Of Distribution Travis Reid Resigns". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 18, 2016.