|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Fire||Mid and West Wales|
|Senedd Cymru – Welsh Parliament|
Broad Haven and Little Haven together form the Havens community and division of Pembrokeshire County Council. The 2001 census records a population of 1,328 for the Havens. The only church in Broad Haven is the Baptist church, although there are Anglican churches in nearby Little Haven.
It is a seaside resort with a large west-facing Blue Flag beach  offering safe bathing for families and good surfing, windsurfing and sailing opportunities. The north end of Broad Haven beach has a number of interesting geological features including folding, a stack (locally known as Lion Rock) and natural arches. The town has a number of restaurants and pubs including The Galleon Inn and The Ocean. Broad Haven should not to be confused with the Broad Haven South beach near Bosherston in south Pembrokeshire.
Little is known of the origins of the village but it has been known as a seaside resort since the 1800s. A RNLI lifeboat was stationed at Little Haven from 1882 to 1921. In 1967 the station was reopened with an inshore lifeboat, with the name changed to Little and Broad Haven Lifeboat Station.
Welsh Triangle / Broad Haven / Dyfed Triangle
In 1977 the area was the scene of alleged UFO sightings and nicknamed the Welsh Triangle, Broad Haven Triangle or Dyfed Triangle in the manner of the Bermuda Triangle. On 4 February 1977, a yellow cigar-shaped craft was claimed to have landed in a field next to Broadhaven Primary School, with a group of 14 children claiming to have observed the craft and a silver creature. On 17 February 1977, the same craft was claimed to have been seen by teachers at the school and other witnesses. On 19 April 1977, the owner of the Haven Fort Hotel in Little Haven claims to have seen an 'upside-down saucer' in a neighbouring field and two humanoid creatures. An investigator from the Ministry of Defense was unable to find any evidence of such a landing, and further speculated that "a local prankster" might have been involved.
- Broad Haven beach, visitpembrokeshire.com
- "Sunset View Restaurant | The Galleon Inn". the-galleon-inn.com. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Ocean Cafe Bar and Restaurant, Broad Haven's Seafront Venue, Menu". www.oceancafebarandrestaurant.co.uk. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "Little and Broad Haven Lifeboat". Retrieved 16 June 2014. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Archive: Dyfed Triangle UFO sighting from 1970s". BBC News. 12 July 2012.
- Bourton, Tom (5 July 2007). "New details on UFO case revealed". BBC News. Retrieved 29 October 2009. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Broad Haven.|