|Founded||London, England (2001)|
|Headquarters||189 Marsh Wall, Canary Wharf, London, England|
Founder and Chief Executive
|Products||Job posting distribution and resume search software|
Broadbean is a recruitment software company based in London, England. The company develops software for the recruitment and staffing industry, aimed at cutting costs & time from the recruitment process. Their main product is an automated job distribution tool that allows simultaneous job posting to multiple sites. The company also provides software tools to improve resumé/CV searches for recruiters, as well as a Facebook application providing search and application options for job-seekers.
Broadbean's solution is aimed at provided an integrated solution for recruiters; they are integrated with over 7000 ATS/CMS systems worldwide, allowing their users to use Broadbean's software within their current systems. The company provides software to more than 50,000 customers worldwide.
The company’s main product is Adcourier. The software distributes job postings to multiple third-party job sites visited by job-seekers.
Other products include:
- Resumé/CV Search - Software that allows recruiters to scan job boards, social networks and public profiles across the internet.
- Applicant Search - Software which integrates with an ATS/CMS to allows parsing of applicant resumés and indexation for the ability to search all historic applications.
- Social Referral - A social recruitment tool aimed at the staffing market, allowing companies to integrate their social channels into a careers page, aimed at increasing employee engagement and increasing social referral rates.
- BDAS - Big Data Analytics Suite, a tool created in partnership with Pepsico to give a granular overview of the recruitment process for analytical purposes. The main aim of the product is to allow recruiters to optimise their hiring process.
Broadbean's headquarters are based in Canary Wharf in London,
They also have further offices operating across the world, including:
- Australia - Sydney
- Brazil - Belo Horizonte
- France - Paris
- Germany - Munich
- Hong Kong - Kowloon
- India - Noida
- Sweden - Stockholm
- The Netherlands - The Hague
- US - Newport Beach, California
CEO Kelly Robinson founded Broadbean in 2001. In October 2008, the company was acquired by Associated Northcliffe Digital (AND), the digital consumer division of the Daily Mail and General Trust. In July 2010, Broadbean and the other member companies of Associated Northcliffe Digital were merged into Associated Newspapers, another subsidiary of Daily Mail and General Trust. In January 2012, it was announced that Broadbean and several other job search related properties were being merged into a new global digital recruitment group called Evenbase.
In April 2015, Broadbean relocated their global headquarters to The South Quay Building in Canary Wharf, in a joint move with CareerBuilder, sharing the office spaces.
In 2010, the company was recognized as the Recruitment Sector Service Provider of the Year, by the Association of Professional Staffing Companies (APSCo).
- UK, Broadbean. "PepsiCo & Big Data". Broadbean UK. Retrieved 2016-04-06.
- US, Broadbean. "Kelly Robinson". Broadbean US. Retrieved 2016-04-06.