Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up broadcaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broadcaster may refer to:
- A broadcasting organization, one responsible for audio and video content and/or their transmission
- A presenter (disambiguation) of any television or radio program
- A sports commentator on television or radio
- Broadcaster, currently known as Fender Telecaster, a solid-body electric guitar
- A broadcast spreader used in farming
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broadcaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.