Broadway Theatre (Prague)
Broadway Theatre is a part of the Palace Sevastopol, which was originally built in functionalist style in 1938. The Celetná and Na Příkopě streets are connected by Broadway Passage. The palace is listed in the register of protected buildings.
The theatre's first production was the musical Cleopatra, which made its début on 22 February 2002 and featured Bára Basiková, Ilona Csáková, Monika Absolonová and Radka Fišarová alternating in the title role.
- "Na Příkopě se otvírá nové divadlo". idnes.cz (in Czech). 22 February 2002. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Obliba muzikálů v Česku neklesá, stále vznikají nové" (in Czech). Týden. 12 May 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Slavný Palác Sevastopol v centru Prahy změní majitele" (in Czech). centrum.cz. 7 August 2007. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- "Kleopatra vstoupila do muzikálové arény". idnes.cz (in Czech). 21 March 2002. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- Official website (in Czech)
|This Prague location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a theatre building in Europe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|