Broadway on the Mall
Broadway on the Mall entrance from the Queen Street Mall
|Opening date||Early 1990s|
|Management||Jones Lang LaSalle|
|Owner||Industry Superannuation Property Trust|
It was developed by Mace Developments and Jennings Industries in the late 1980s.
On 31 August 2013, the centre closed to allow for a redevelopment of the tired retail space to commence. Broadway on the Mall is expected to reopen in mid-to-late 2014 as "170 Queen Street". 
- "It's Expansion Time For Shopping Centres - Queensland Real Estate". Sydney Morning Herald (Late ed.). p. 6. ISSN 0312-6315. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- B, WILSON (1999-05-14). "Retailing Holds Market Interest". The Courier-Mail (2 - FIRST WITH THE NEWS ed.). Brisbane, Australia. p. 040. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Wilson, Bob (2003-11-14). "the golden mile". The Courier-Mail (1 - First with the news ed.). Brisbane, Australia. p. 041. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Hintz, Paddy (2011-08-13). "High end of town evades retailing's lowest blows". The Courier-Mail (1 - First with the news ed.). Brisbane, Australia. p. 018. Retrieved 2014-03-25.
- Katherine Feeney (29 March 2011). "Fashion embracing, not combating, the digital revolution". Brisbane Times. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- Kim Stephens (20 August 2013). "Broadway on the mall site to get overhaul". Brisbane Times. Fairfax Media. Retrieved 3 January 2014.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about Brisbane is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|