From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Broca may refer to:
- José Brocá (1805–1882), Spanish composer
- Paul Broca (1824–1880), French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist
- Broca's area, a region of the hominid brain with functions linked to speech production
- Broca's Brain (book), a book by Carl Sagan
- The Broca Divide, a first season episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.