Jump to navigation Jump to search
Broca may refer to:
- José Brocá (1805–1882), Spanish composer
- Paul Broca (1824–1880), French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist
- Broca's area, a region of the hominid brain with functions linked to speech production
- Broca's Brain (book), a book by Carl Sagan
- "The Broca Divide", a first season episode of the television series Stargate SG-1
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.