From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Broch, Brock, broch, or brock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broch is a type of Iron Age drystone hollow-walled structure found in Scotland..
Broch may also refer to:
Broch, a Norwegian, German or Austrian surname.
- Brigitte Broch (born 1943), German born, Mexican set decorator
- Hermann Broch (1886–1951), Austrian writer
- Lars Oftedal Broch (born 1939), Norwegian judge
- Nicolai Cleve Broch (born 1975), Norwegian actor of theatre and film
- Ole Jacob Broch (1818–1889), Norwegian mathematician, physicist, economist and politician
- Theodor Broch (1904–1998), Norwegian lawyer and politician for the Labour Party
The Broch, a local name for several Scottish towns.
- Broch of Clickimin, broch near Lerwick, Shetland
- Broch of Culswick, unexcavated coastal broch in Shetland
- Broch of Gurness, Iron Age broch village on the northwest coast of Mainland, Orkney
- Broch of Mousa, broch or round tower on the island of Mousa, Shetland
- Burroughston Broch, Iron Age archaeological site on the island of Shapinsay, Orkney
- Edin's Hall Broch, broch near Duns in the Scotland Borders
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.