Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up broder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broder is a surname.
Notable people with the surname Broder / Bröder include:
- Andrei Broder, Research Fellow and Vice President of Emerging Search Technology for Yahoo!
- Andrew Broder (1845–1918), Ontario farmer and merchant, member of the Canadian House of Commons from 1896 to 1911
- Berl Broder (1817–1868), Ukrainian Jew and the most famous of the Broder singers
- David S. Broder (1929–2011), Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist, columnist for The Washington Post, and professor at the University of Maryland
- Gavin Broder (born 1959), former chief Rabbi of Ireland
- Henryk Broder (born 1946), German journalist, columnist for the daily newspaper Die Welt
- Melissa Broder (born 1979), a poet and writer
- Samuel Broder, co-developer of anti AIDS drugs and former Director of the National Cancer Institute
- Mirko Bröder (1911–1943), Hungarian–Serbian chess master
- Bröder (album), 1998 album by Swedish band Sten & Stanley
- "Bröder", 2014 song by Swedish singer Linus Svenning
|surname Broder. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|