Jump to navigation Jump to search
Broglio may refer to:
- Angelo Broglio da Lavello, known as Angelo Tartaglia (1350 or 1370–1421), Italian condottiere
- Chris de Broglio (1930–2014), Mauritian-born South African weightlifter and anti-Apartheid activist
- Ernest "Ernie" Gilbert Broglio (b. 1935), American Baseball player
- Luigi Broglio (1911–2001), Italian aerospace engineer
- Timothy Paul Andrew Broglio (b. 1951), American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Broglio, a village in Ticino, Switzerland
- Broglio Space Centre, Italian-owned spaceport near Malindi, Kenya
- Asteroid 18542 Broglio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broglio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.