From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Broken Arrows)
|Look up broken arrow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Broken Arrow may refer to:
Film and television
- Broken Arrow (1950 film), a Golden Globe-winning western film starring James Stewart
- Broken Arrow (1996 film), an action film starring John Travolta, Christian Slater and directed by John Woo
- Broken Arrow (TV series), an ABC television series, 1956–1960
- Broken Arrows (film), a 2007 drama film
- Broken Arrow (album), a 1996 album by Neil Young and Crazy Horse
- "Broken Arrow" (Pixie Lott song), a song by Pixie Lott from her 2010 album Turn It Up Louder
- "Broken Arrow" (Buffalo Springfield song), a song by Buffalo Springfield from the 1967 album Buffalo Springfield Again
- "Broken Arrow" (Robbie Robertson song), a song by Robbie Robertson on the 1987 album Robbie Robertson, covered by Rod Stewart and Ruin/Renewal
- "Broken Arrow", a 1959 single by Chuck Berry
- Broken Arrow, a Canadian band featuring Paul Humphrey
- "Aka... Broken Arrow", by Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds.
- "Broken Arrows", a song by Daughtry from their 2013 album Baptized
- "Broken Arrows" (song), a song by Avicii from his 2015 album Stories
- Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
- "Broken Arrow" (Korea), nickname for Haktang-ni, Republic of Korea, site of a battle during the Korean War
- Broken Arrow (nuclear), an accidental nuclear event involving nuclear weapons, warheads, or components which does not create the risk of mass death
- Broken arrow, plot device in the film We Were Soldiers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broken Arrow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.