|Opening theme||Mike Post|
Vocalist on opening theme uncredited
|Ending theme||Mike Post|
|Composer(s)||Mike Post (1.1, "Westside Stories")|
Velton Ray Bunch (1.2, "Argo the Venusian", 1.5, and 1.6 -- the finale)
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Running time||60 min.|
|Production company(s)||Stephen J. Cannell Productions|
|Original release||November 24, 1990 – June 20, 1991|
Broken Badges followed three police officers, J.J "Bullet" Tingreedes, who was addicted to danger, Stanley "Whipusall" Jones, a small man who would explode when people would make comments about his size, and Toby Baker, a kleptomaniac. All were on psychiatric leave from the police department. Together, with former New Orleans cop Beau Jack Bowman and police psychiatrist Priscilla Mather, they formed a crime fighting team.
- Miguel Ferrer as Beau Jack Bowman
- Eileen Davidson as J.J "Bullet" Tingreedes
- Jay Johnson as Stanley "Whipusall" Jones
- Ernie Hudson as Toby Baker
- Charlotte Lewis as Priscilla Mathers
- Westwide Stories
- Can I Get a Witness?
- Meet Your Matchmaker
- Argo the Venusian
On July 27, 2010, Mill Creek Entertainment released Prime Time Crime: The Stephen J. Cannell Collection on DVD in Region 1. This special collection contained 54 episodes from 13 different shows produced by Stephen J. Cannell Productions including all seven episodes of Broken Badges.
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946–Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 159. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-13. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
|This article relating to a drama television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|