Jump to navigation Jump to search
A broker is a party that mediates between a buyer and a seller.
Broker may also refer to:
- Broker, Lewis, a small hamlet in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- The Power Broker, 1974 biography of Robert Moses
- The Broker, a novel by John Grisham
- Information broker, a person or business that researches information for clients
- Broker, not be confused with Dukes, is a borough in fictitious Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV
- Customs broker, one who clears goods through customs for import or export.
- Broker, a R. P. Patnaik Telugu movie released in 2010
- Service-oriented architecture (service broker), software which mediates between a client objects and a server (or requester or caller)
- Object request broker, allows programmers to make program calls from one computer to another via a network
- Storage Resource Broker, a data grid middleware software system produced by the San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Tunnel broker, provides a network tunnel
- Message broker, an intermediary program that translates a message from the formal messaging protocol of the sender to the formal messaging protocol of the receiver
- Gulabdas Broker, Gujarati language author from India
Brokerage may also refer to:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.