A broker is a party that mediates between a buyer and a seller.
Broker may also refer to:
- Broker, Lewis, a small hamlet in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland
- The Power Broker, 1974 biography of Robert Moses
- The Broker, a novel by John Grisham
- Information broker, a person or business that researches information for clients
- Broker, not be confused with Dukes, is a borough in fictitious Liberty City in Grand Theft Auto IV
- Customs broker, one who clears goods through customs for import or export.
- Broker, a R. P. Patnaik Telugu movie released in 2010
- Service-oriented architecture (service broker), software which mediates between a client objects and a server (or requester or caller)
- Object request broker, allows programmers to make program calls from one computer to another via a network
- Storage Resource Broker, a data grid middleware software system produced by the San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Tunnel broker, provides a network tunnel
- Message broker, an intermediary program that translates a message from the formal messaging protocol of the sender to the formal messaging protocol of the receiver
Brokerage may also refer to:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Broker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.