|Products||flashlight system, monolight, daylight systems, Flash (photography) equipment.|
Bron Elektronik is a manufacturer of flash equipment for photography. It is located in Allschwil in Switzerland. Bron manufactures the Broncolor lines of strobes. The Broncolor line includes studio systems with separate power packs and heads, as well as monolights Both lines include light modifiers. The Focal Encyclopedia of Photography describes Broncolor as "the leading Swiss manufacturer" of generator flash systems.
The flagship of the Broncolor line is the Scoro S 3200. Columnist Dan Havlik subjected this power-pack system to an in-depth review in Photo District News. The Scoro Line garnered the 2009 Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) award for Best Studio Generator.
In the United States, Broncolor is distributed and supported by Hasselblad Bron Incorporated, which also supports Hasselblad, Kobold HMI (as Broncolor HMI), Foba, and California Sunbounce.
- bron elektronik ag allschwil. "Bron Elektronik AG - broncolor Homepage English". Retrieved July 20, 2009.
- Focal encyclopedia of photography ... - Google Books. Focal Press. Retrieved July 20, 2009.
- Havlik, Dan (July 2009). "Broncolor Scoro A4S". Photo District News. XXIX (7): 72–75.
- "TIPA - Technical Image Press Association - Award details". Technical Image Press Association. 2009. Retrieved July 20, 2009.
- "Products". 2017. Retrieved April 17, 2017.
|This photography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Swiss corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|