|Founder||Aaron L. Gilbert|
|Headquarters||British Columbia, Canada|
|Aaron L. Gilbert (Managing director)|
Bron Studios is a Canadian motion picture company based in British Columbia. It works in partnership with co-producers and directors on live-action and animated film and television projects. Bron's notable productions include I Saw the Light, Henchmen, Into the Forest, Rudderless, Welcome to Me, A Single Shot, Clark Gregg's Trust Me, Tumbledown, The Driftless Area, and Foreverland. Bron Studios has also developed and produced the original kid’s animated intellectual property Mighty Mighty Monsters.
Aaron L. Gilbert founded Bron and is its Managing Director. He is a Canadian producer, executive producer, and financier of live-action and animated motion pictures and series television. In addition to Bron, Gilbert is also the Managing Director of Media House Capital, a senior lender in the film and television business.
Originally from London, Ontario, Canada, Gilbert moved to Los Angeles and Vancouver in 1994, beginning his career in the music management and music publishing industry with BOXX Entertainment before segueing into music supervision and licensing for film/television later in the 1990s, and then into animation and live-action business affairs and finance. Music continues to be influential in his creative and project choices.
Gilbert has been Producer and Executive Produced recent films Kill Me 3 Times, Son of a Gun, Miss Julie, Elsa & Fred, Ginger and Rosa, The English Teacher, Lullaby, Supremacy, Janie Jones, Decoding Annie Parker, I Melt With You, and DayDream Nation.
- I Saw the Light
- Into the Forest
- The Master Cleanse
- The Driftless Area
- Mighty Mighty Monsters in Pranks for the Memories
- Mighty Mighty Monsters in New Fears Eve
- Mighty Mighty Monsters in Halloween Havoc
- Welcome To Me
- Trust Me (co-produced)
- A Single Shot
- The Layover
- Henchmen (2016)
- The Birth of a Nation (2016)
- Fences (2016)
- Tully (2017)
- The Lego Movie Sequel (2019)
- Kay, Jeremy. "Aaron Gilbert, A Single Shot". Screen Daily. Retrieved 7 February 2013.
- Ford, Rebecca. "Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw the Light' Rounds Out Cast (Exclusive)". Hollywood Reporter.
- McNary, Dave. "Tom Hiddleston to Play Country Icon Hank Williams in Biopic". Variety.
- Yamato, Jen. "Elizabeth Olsen Joins Tom Hiddleston In Hank Williams Biopic 'I Saw The Light'". Deadline Hollywood.
- Wolfe, Jennifer. "Bron Animation Announces New Henchmen Feature". The Wrap.
- Giardina, Carolyn (August 12, 2014). "Siggraph: Gary Sanchez Productions To Produce Animated "Henchmen" (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 13, 2014.
- Cheney, Alexandra. "Max Minghella and Callum Keith Rennie Join 'Into the Forest' (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety.
- Rozema, Patricia. "Into the Forest". Telefilm Canada.
- "Paramount Home Media Distribution and Samuel Goldwyn Films Collaborate on Distribution of William H. Macy's Directorial Debut and Sundance Feature RUDDERLESS". CNBC.[dead link]
- Wolfe, McNary. "Rebecca Hall Joins Romantic Comedy 'Tumbledown'". Variety.
- "Movie Details - Foreverland". Cineplex.com.
- Zahad, Ramin. "Bron Studios Launches Animated 'Monsters' Series". Animation Magazine.
- McNary, Dave. "The Exchange Takes 'Supremacy' to Cannes". Variety.
- McNary, Dave. "CANNES: Johnny Galecki, Chloe Sevigny, Anjelica Huston in Horror-Comedy 'Master Cleanse'". Variety.
- Sneider, Jeff. "'Pushing Daisies' Alum Anna Friel, 'Fargo's' Oliver Platt Join Johnny Galecki in 'Master Cleanse' (Exclusive)". The Wrap.
- Sneider, Jeff. "Zooey Deschanel, Anton Yelchin to Star in Dark Comedy 'The Driftless Area'". Deadline Hollywood.
- Wolfe, Jennifer. "TELETOON Picks Up Bron's 'Mighty Mighty Monsters'". Animation World News.
- Kroll, Justin. "James Marsden, Wes Bentley and Joan Cusack Round Out Cast of Wiig Pic". Variety.
- Kilday, Gregg. "Clark Gregg Writing and Directing 'Trust Me,' a Dark Comedy About Child Stars". The Hollywood Reporter.
- "Movie Details - Paradox". Cineplex.com.
- Kay, Jeremy. "Radiant, Mars strike Rudderless deal". Screen Daily.