From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bronowice may refer to:
- Bronowice, Kraków, a district of Kraków, Poland (including former villages of Bronowice and Bronowice Małe)
- Bronowice Wielkie, part of the Prądnik Biały district of Kraków
- Bronowice, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Bronowice, Lublin Voivodeship (east Poland)
- Bronowice, Strzelce-Drezdenko County in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
- Bronowice, Żary County in Lubusz Voivodeship (west Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.