This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
88 Bronte College Court|
Mississauga, Ontario, L5B 1M9
|School type||Private Day and Boarding High School|
|Motto||Learning to Understand|
Bronte College is a private, co-educational day and boarding high school, located in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1991, the school offers grades 9 to 12 as well as Advanced Placement (AP) courses. The school is located in the heart of Mississauga at the corner of Hurontario and Bronte College Court. The school is only a 10-15 minute bus ride from Square One Shopping Centre, and is located near many shops.
The programs that Bronte College offers are listed and described below:
- All grades are part of the International Baccalaureate Program
- Grades 9 & 10: Provides students with the skills and content base for specialization in grades 11 and 12.
- Grades 11 & 12: Provides university/college preparation courses for grades 11 and 12; designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to meet entrance requirements for university and college programs.
- Express Program: Provides qualified Grade 12 students a pre-university program whereby students start school in January and complete six courses in order to enter university in September of the same year.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Program: Provides students the opportunity to learn university-level studies while attending high school.
- English Language Program: Provides students support at a variety of levels to meet individual needs and to reach a standard of English such that students transition into a fully English academic program.
- Summer Camp: Provides young people from Canada and around the world the opportunity to improve their English through the "Fun ESL" Summer Camp. For those who would like academic enrichment, there is a "Fun Math and Science" Summer Camp.
- "Bronte College of Canada (875112)". Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO). Archived from the original on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2010-07-18.
- "Academic Programs". Bronte College. Archived from the original on 2012-11-14. Retrieved 2012-12-03.
- Laura. "Bronte College: Mississauga Private School". www.brontecollege.ca. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
|This Ontario school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|