||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 25, 1979 |
Sonora, California, U.S.
|Other names||Miss B Haven, Serena Maffucci|
|Height||5 ft 2 in (1.57 m)|
|Weight||122 lb (55 kg)|
|No. of adult films||455 as actress, 1 as director (per IAFD)|
Haven grew up in Sonora, California with her 2 sisters and 1 younger brother, she lived there until she turned 19, when she moved to San Francisco to start working as a stripper. She worked at Club Déjà Vu for three and a half years. Haven then moved to Phoenix, Arizona, where she resumed her stripping career.
While working in Phoenix, she met and befriended future porn star Lexie Marie. They both appeared on Playtime magazine and were invited to attend the porn convention Erotica LA in Los Angeles where she made some contacts in the adult industry. Haven thought about becoming a porn star and traveled to Los Angeles to spend a weekend with her friend Lexie Marie, who by that time had begun working in the adult industry. Soon after that, she moved to Los Angeles to start working in porn and on October 12, 2004 she shot her first porn movie.
- Roger T. Pipe (January 2006). "Brooke Haven Interview". rogreviews.com. Retrieved 2007-06-11.
- Brooke Haven official website Archived October 4, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Brooke Haven Makes Horror Film Debut in 'Detention'". XBIZ. Retrieved 6 September 2015.
- David Sullivan (2008-06-07). "2008 F.A.M.E. Winners Announced at Erotica LA". AVN. Retrieved 2008-06-08.
- Brooke Haven: Inside the Porn Star Studio (Conducted Jan. 10, 2007)
- Brooke Haven Interview with Roger T. Pipe (January 2007 From www.RogReviews.com)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brooke Haven.|