|Born||Brooke Jaye Mueller
August 19, 1977
Albany, New York, United States
|Spouse(s)||Charlie Sheen (m. 2008–11)|
Brooke Jaye Mueller (born August 19, 1977) is an American actress.
Mueller was born and raised in upstate New York. Her father, Allen Mueller, worked as a Miami and Key West police officer, a high school teacher, a real-estate broker, and a part-time minister. He died in a motorcycle accident when Brooke was twelve. Her father was Lutheran and her mother, Moira Roskin Fiore, was Jewish. When Brooke was 14, her mother married Florida-based millionaire Kenneth Wolofsky and moved to Florida. Mueller was a cheerleader at the Benjamin School in Palm Beach, Florida. Mueller has a brother, Scott Allen Mueller, and a half-sister Sydney Wolofsky. Mueller's mother Moira Mueller Wolofsky Fiore is currently married to New York lounge singer Jon Fiore. 
Mueller has tried acting, real estate, and had a stint as a special correspondent on Extra. Mueller's best known role was as Janet in the 1999 film Witchouse. She also played Cassandra in the 2008 comedy film Strictly Sexual (credited as Brooke Allen). In 2011, Mueller co-starred in The World According to Paris, a reality show.
On May 30, 2008, Mueller married actor Charlie Sheen. Mueller gave birth to their twin sons, Bob and Max, on March 14, 2009. On December 25, 2009, Sheen was arrested at their rented house in the ski resort of Aspen, Colorado for attacking Mueller. He was later released from jail after posting an $8,500 bond. Sheen was charged with felony menacing, as well as third-degree assault and criminal mischief. On August 2, 2010, Sheen pleaded guilty to misdemeanor assault as part of a plea bargain that included dismissal of the other charges against him. Sheen was sentenced to 30 days in a drug rehab center, 30 days of probation, and 36 hours of anger management.
Sheen filed for divorce from Mueller in November 2010. On March 1, 2011, police removed Bob and Max from Sheen's home. According to People, social services took the children after Mueller obtained a restraining order against Sheen. The document said, "I am very concerned that [Sheen] is currently insane." The divorce was approved by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge and became effective on May 2, 2011.
In July 2011, Mueller completed a 45-day outpatient rehab program for alcohol and drug problems. She chose an outpatient program to have access to her children. "Brooke has decided to remove herself from the media spotlight, [so] she can focus on her recovery without distraction. Brooke's goal is to maintain her sobriety, and she believes this is the best option to reach that goal," her representative said in a statement. She reportedly checked back into rehab in December 2012.
In 2012, Mueller bought Melanie Brown's former house, for which she paid $3.3 million. She had a relationship with country singer Jaron Lowenstein. She is good friends with Rebecca Gayheart, Kathy and Paris Hilton.
Mueller's twin boys were taken from her by the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services. Officials took the children on a warrant that said they were in danger while in Mueller's custody. Custody was given to Denise Richards, Sheen's other ex-wife.
|1998||USA High||Girl||Television series|
|2004||A Love Song for Bobby Long||Sandy||Uncredited|
|2008||Strictly Sexual||Cassandra||Credited as Brooke Allen|
|2011||Charlie Sheen: Bad Boy on the Edge||Herself||Television documentary|
|2011||The World According to Paris||Herself||Television series|
- "Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller Officially Divorced", US Magazine, May 2, 2011
- Who is Brooke Mueller? The Daily Beast. 2011-03-06. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- The World According to Paris, episode 07
- JWeekly: "Charlie Sheen——Jewish?—-Almost Certainly a Fantasy" by Nate Bloom March 8, 2011
- Interview with Brooke Mueller's parents Radar Online. 2011-03. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Charlie Sheen says he's Jewish and proud". Jewish Telegraphic Agency. March 6, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
- "Charlie Sheen-Jewish?-Almost Certainly a Fantasy | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California". Jweekly.com. Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- Dinh, James (2011-01-14). "Paris Hilton Reveals The 'Real Me' In 'The World According To Paris' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV.com. Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- Wihlborg, Ulrica (May 30, 2008). "Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Get Married". People. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Finn, Natalie (May 30, 2008). "Charlie's Got That Newlywed Sheen". E! Online. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- "Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Sheen Welcome Twin Boys". Access Hollywood. March 15, 2009.
- "Bond Posted". USA Today. December 25, 2009. Retrieved December 25, 2009.
- "Charlie Sheen 'threatened to kill wife'". BBC News. December 29, 2009. Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- "Charlie Sheen charged with felony in alleged assault on wife in Aspen [Updated]". The Los Angeles Times. February 8, 2010. Retrieved February 9, 2010.
- Banda, Solomon (August 2, 2010). "Charlie Sheen Pleads Guilty to Aspen Assault". The Huffington Post. Associated Press. Retrieved March 9, 2011.
- Charlie Sheen makes it official CNN.com, November 2, 2010
- "Charlie Sheen – Divorce Is Set". TMZ. February 10, 2011. Retrieved February 28, 2011.
- Flam, Lisa (March 2, 2011). "Sheen Loses Custody of Twin Sons". AOL News. Retrieved March 17, 2011.
- Lee, Ken (March 2, 2011). "Charlie Sheen Surrenders His Children to Police". People. Retrieved March 17, 2011.
- "Judge Grants Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Divorce". TV Guide. February 10, 2011.
- "Sheen's ex Brooke Mueller out of rehab". TVNZ. July 2, 2011. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- Brooke Mueller Enters 'Long-Term, In-Patient Treatment Center' People. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- Brooke Mueller bought Mel B's house TMZ. December 8, 2012.
- Brooke Mueller: I got a new boyfriend TMZ. 2012/07/29. Retrieved on December 8, 2012.
- Paris Hilton and Brooke Mueller co-star in a new Oxygen reality show NY Daily News. 2010-10-01. Retrieved on December 8, 2012.
- Charlie Sheen's Exes Denise Richards, Brooke Mueller Bond in Malibu Us Magazine. December 8, 2012.
- Charlie Sheen's twin boys taken away from Brooke Mueller New York Daily News. May 5, 2013.