|Born||Brooke Jaye Mueller
August 19, 1977
Albany, New York, United States
|Occupation||Socialite, actress, real estate investor|
|Spouse(s)||Charlie Sheen (m. 2008–11)|
Brooke Jaye Mueller (born August 19, 1977) is an American actress and real estate investor. She is a former wife of actor Charlie Sheen.
Mueller was born and raised in upstate New York. Her father, Allen Mueller, worked as a Miami and Key West police officer, a high school teacher, a real-estate broker, and a part-time minister. He died in a motorcycle accident when Brooke was twelve. Her father was Lutheran and her mother, Moira Roskin Fiore, was Jewish. When Brooke was 14, her mother married Florida-based millionaire Kenneth Wolofsky and moved to Florida. Mueller was a cheerleader at the Benjamin School in Palm Beach, Florida. Mueller has a brother, Scott Allen Mueller, and a half-sister Sydney Wolofsky. Mueller's mother Moira Mueller Wolofsky Fiore is currently married to New York lounge singer Jon Fiore. While attending the Benjamin School for highschool, Mueller was on the cheerleading squad.
Mueller has acted in film and worked as special correspondent on Extra. Mueller's best known role was as Janet in the 1999 direct-to-video film Witchouse, credited as Brooke Allen. She also played Cassandra in the 2008 comedy film Strictly Sexual (also credited as Brooke Allen). In 2011, Mueller co-starred in The World According to Paris, a reality show. She has also worked as real estate investor, including purchasing a home from Mel B in 2012, refurbishing it and reselling it nine months later for a $500,000 profit. She had also bought and flipped homes in the Los Angeles area neighborhoods Nichols Canyon (2005) and Los Feliz (2009).
On May 30, 2008, Mueller married actor Charlie Sheen, having been engaged since 2007. The couple were introduced in 2006 by mutual friend Rebecca Gayheart. Mueller gave birth to their twin sons, Bob and Max, on March 14, 2009. On December 25, 2009, Sheen was arrested on suspicion of domestic abuse. The couple filed for divorce in November 2010. In March 2011, police removed the children from Sheen's home after Mueller obtained a restraining order against Sheen. The divorce was approved by a Los Angeles Superior Court judge and became effective on May 2, 2011, and the two maintained a friendship afterwards. Mueller is friends with Kathy and Paris Hilton.
In 1996, Mueller was arrested on DUI charges in Palm Beach County, Florida. In March 2001, Mueller was arrested in Miami-Dade County, Florida for cocaine possession. In July 2011, Mueller completed an outpatient rehab program. "Brooke has decided to remove herself from the media spotlight, [so] she can focus on her recovery without distraction. Brooke's goal is to maintain her sobriety, and she believes this is the best option to reach that goal," her representative said in a statement. In 2013 officials took Mueller's children on a warrant and custody was ultimately given to her brother Scott Mueller (though they remained living with their mother alongside Mr. Mueller). Full custody of her children was returned to her by the court in December 2014.
|1998||USA High||Girl||Television series|
|2004||A Love Song for Bobby Long||Sandy||Uncredited|
|2008||Strictly Sexual||Cassandra||Credited as Brooke Allen|
|2011||Charlie Sheen: Bad Boy on the Edge||Herself||Television documentary|
|2011||The World According to Paris||Herself||Television series|
- "Charlie Sheen, Brooke Mueller Officially Divorced", US Magazine, May 2, 2011
- Who is Brooke Mueller? The Daily Beast. 2011-03-06. Retrieved June 7, 2013.
- The World According to Paris, episode 07
- JWeekly: "Charlie Sheen——Jewish?—-Almost Certainly a Fantasy" by Nate Bloom March 8, 2011
- Interview with Brooke Mueller's parents Radar Online. 2011-03. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Charlie Sheen says he's Jewish and proud". Jewish Telegraphic Agency. March 6, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-08.
- "Charlie Sheen-Jewish?-Almost Certainly a Fantasy | j. the Jewish news weekly of Northern California". Jweekly.com. Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- "Millionaire, 84, accused of laundering money for psychic". palmbeachpost.com.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Brooke Mueller's Step Dad Confirms She's In Treatment Center". Radar Online.
- "Who is Brooke Mueller". The Daily Beast.
- "Charlie Sheen Steps Out With His New Girlfriend". PEOPLE.com.
- Dinh, James (2011-01-14). "Paris Hilton Reveals The 'Real Me' In 'The World According To Paris' - Music, Celebrity, Artist News". MTV.com. Retrieved 2012-12-08.
- "Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Get Married". PEOPLE.com.
- "Brooke Mueller Flips L.A. Home For Big Money". E! Online. 13 December 2012.
- Mark David. "Brooke Mueller Flips Out in Tarzana". Variety.
- Wihlborg, Ulrica (May 30, 2008). "Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Get Married". People. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- Finn, Natalie (May 30, 2008). "Charlie's Got That Newlywed Sheen". E! Online. Retrieved 2008-07-17.
- "Brooke Mueller: Charlie and I 'Focus on Our Love'". People Magazine.
- "Charlie Sheen & Brooke Mueller Sheen Welcome Twin Boys". Access Hollywood. March 15, 2009.
- "Bond Posted". USA Today. December 25, 2009. Retrieved December 25, 2009.
- "Charlie Sheen 'threatened to kill wife'". BBC News. December 29, 2009. Retrieved December 29, 2009.
- Charlie Sheen makes it official CNN.com, November 2, 2010
- Flam, Lisa (March 2, 2011). "Sheen Loses Custody of Twin Sons". AOL News. Retrieved March 17, 2011.
- Lee, Ken (March 2, 2011). "Charlie Sheen Surrenders His Children to Police". People. Retrieved March 17, 2011.
- "Judge Grants Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Divorce". TV Guide. February 10, 2011.
- "Charlie Sheen and Brooke Mueller Are 'Getting Along Fantastically' : People.com". PEOPLE.com.
- Paris Hilton and Brooke Mueller co-star in a new Oxygen reality show NY Daily News. 2010-10-01. Retrieved on December 8, 2012.
- Charlie Sheen's Exes Denise Richards, Brooke Mueller Bond in Malibu Us Magazine. December 8, 2012.
- "Brooke Mueller's Checkered Past: DUI, Cocaine Busts". E! Online. 30 December 2009.
- "Not-So-Happy Holidays: Brooke Mueller Busted for Drug Possession in Aspen". E! Online. 3 December 2011.
- "Sheen's ex Brooke Mueller out of rehab". TVNZ. July 2, 2011. Retrieved December 8, 2012.
- Brooke Mueller Enters 'Long-Term, In-Patient Treatment Center' People. Retrieved December 9, 2012.
- "Hicks: Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller loses kids". mercurynews.com.
- "It’s Over! Brooke Mueller Custody Case Closed By DCFS — No More Random Drug Tests".
- "Charlie Sheen increases Brooke Mueller's monthly child support to $55k... while he asks judge to slash his payments to Denise Richards". Daily Mail.